I put on some makeup today in order to look a little put together for taking pictures of my latest sewing projects. I came up with this simple, fast, yet professional looking look:
Definitely not overdone, and it draws attention to my eyes, which is where I want the focus when I’m interviewing.
Foundation: Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Ivory 1
Blush: Mary Kay Cheek Glaze in Pomegranate
Lips: e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
- Mary Kay Eye Primer
- Lid – Rock-A-Betty Beauty Lid Luster in Needful Things
- Crease – Ophelia’s Apothecary Eye Shadow in Bronze Highlights
- Highlight – Stella Starish in Lila’s Light Year
- Inner Corner – e.l.f. Mineral Eye Shadow in Angelic
- Liner – Too Faced Lava Gloss Liner in Brown
- Mascara – Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black
- Brows – Yves Rocher Brow Pencil in Brown
Overall, I really like the look. But if I do use this for my interview I will use a full-coverage foundation and some concealer. I needed something quick and pretty much melt-proof since it was already 100 degrees when I went out to shoot pics.