After my jog this morning I was craving something a little different. I was going to make my normal post-jog scrambled eggs, but brainstormed a bit and came up with the best scrambled eggs I’ve had in my life.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped leaf spinach
- 1 tsp curry powder (or to taste, I tend to go a bit more)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a small fry pan over medium heat.
- While oil is heating wisk eggs in a small bowl.
- Add spinach and stir until blended.
- Add curry powder and mix well.
- Once oil is heated add egg mixture and let cook until bottom is set.
- Scramble the egg mixture and continue cooking/scrambling until all of the egg is set and the spinach is tender.
- Serve immediately.
The ice on the frozen spinach gives this dish moisture, so these eggs end up fluffy and not dry at all! Truly delicious and no added salt.