For the first time in many years I finally enjoyed Christmas. I really think a lot of that stems from my finding my joy in the past few months, but that’s another story. We had a wonderful holiday and I truly hope you and your family did as well. Here are my favorite things from this year’s Christmas.
1. Bill and the girls decorating the tree.
2. Our family star topper that Evie and Abbie helped me make for our tree.
3. Spending time with family.
4. Getting our first holiday family photo in years. This is going to be next year’s Christmas card.
5. Having the family I have always wanted and being able to watch them enjoy themselves.