Today was a SUPER busy one! I had to be “The BEST Mom in the WHOLE WORLD” (Evie quote!) for both my girls and their classrooms’ Thanksgiving feasts today. I decided to go with a autumn/Thanksgiving reminiscent inspiration for my look. Here’s the inspiration yarn:
Filati FF Haiti in the prettiest shades of burgundy, gold, and brown.
Here is my look:
I love how stunning the eye look is. I went a little more subdued with the rest of my cosmetics.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
- Benefit Bo’ing Concealer in Light
- Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Ivory 0.5
- Eyes Lips Face Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer
- Mary Kay Eye Primer
- Eyes Lips Face Brightening Eye Color in Luxe
- Eyes Lips Face Brightening Eye Color in Hazy Hazel
- Orglamix Mineral Eyeshadow in Chocolate Frosting
- Eyes Lips Face Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden
- Milani Eye Liner Pencil in Black
- Christian Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara in Black
- Wet n Wild Color Expressions Palette in Fantasy Island (Brown to fill in brows)
- Eyes Lips Face Plumping Lip Glaze in Oasis
I did a TON of blending with the eye colors but the general order was the elf quads for my lids and crease (the dark brown in the Luxe quad for the crease) and the Orglamix shadow blended from crease up to the brow, and the elf mineral shadow on the brow. I used the purple in the Hazy Hazel elf quad to blend onto the rose color on my lids to blend from rose to burgundy towards the outer side of my lids. Lots of blending folks!
I love it. Here’s a close up: