Cheri over at Orglamix is holding a contest for her clients. For the next 30 days I will be posting looks with at least one of her cosmetic products. As I only have one, it will REALLY be a challenge. lol I’m looking forward to it! I have decided to use my yarn stash as inspiration. That’s about all it’s doing right now anyways since I have no time for using it at the moment.
Here’s Day 1’s inspiration:
TLC Baby Yarn in Neapolatin
Here’s Day 1’s look:
These photos were taken, kid you not, over 15 hours after I applied the makeup. Only touch ups I did was to powder my T zone and reapply my lipstick.
I used the following products in the following order:
- That Gal primer by Benefit
- Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Ivory
- Erase Paste under eyes by Benefit in Medium (it helps minimize my puffy undereye area)
- Bo’ing concealer by Benefit in Light
- Contouring Blush and Bronzer by eyes lips face
- Golden Bronzer by eyes lips face
- High Definition Powder by eyes lips face
- Revlon Colorstay Powder in Ivory (for touch ups)
- Eye Poxy Primer by My Beauty Addiction
- Mineral Eyeshadow by eyes lips face in Glamorous (lid)
- Mineral Eyeshadow by Orglamix in Chocolate Frosting (crease, outer V, and lower lash line)
- Mineral Eyeshadow by eyes lips face in Angelic (brow bone highlight)
- Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette by Wet n Wild (dark brown shade used to fill in brows)
- Lava Gloss eyeliner by Too Faced in Chocolate
- Diorshow Extase mascara by Christian Dior in Black
- Mineral Lip Stick by eyes lips face in Royal Red (the best Red lipstick shade EVER, y’all!)
I truly love this look! It’s a little more “done” than I usually wear, but it lasted an insane amount of time and still looked darn fabulous! Love that!